What are the dates Mountain View is open?
Mountain View is open until October 31, 2021. We will reopen April 1, 2022

What hours is your office open?
Office is open 10am-6pm every day of the week

Do you allow pets?
Yes, except in the cabins as long as the breed is non-aggressive.

Do you offer seasonal camping?
No we do not.

Where are you located?
We are in the Royal Gorge region of Colorado, 7 miles west of Canon City. Be sure we are the right park before reserving as there are several parks in Colorado with similar names

Do you refund if I have to cancel?
If you make your cancelation more than 7 days in advance of your scheduled arrival dates, you will receive a camp credit good through the following year. If less than 7 days in advance, there are no refunds

Can I have visitors?
Yes, please have them check in and get a car pass before entering the park. If they will stay overnight there is a $5 per person charge.

Do you have any discounts?
Only active military discount is available.

Do you allow me to wash my vehicle or RV?
No we do not. Our water is trucked up the mountain from the Arkansas River and is too precious to waste on vehicle washing. Please go to Canon City where there are several vehicle washing facilities. If we see you washing your vehicle there is a $50 fine.