Colorado is a perfect destination to create memories for a lifetime. Colorado is second to none in natural beauty. While visiting our state the activities are endless, from climbing a 14,000 ft mountain to rafting down the Arkansas River. Other popular activities are hiking, fishing, wildlife and scenic photography, gambling and many shopping opportunities.
Mountain View RV Resort is located in the Heart of the Royal Gorge Region, less than 7 miles west of Canon City, on Highway 50 West. It is the ideal base camp for any of the nearby attractions, including the Royal Gorge Bridge & and Park, Rafting, Zip-line, Fishing, Hunting, Photography excursions, Hiking, Horseback riding, and many others.
Ask our resort staff for maps about the area, local attractions, and day trips that you can visit!
Great Sites and Cabins
- Escort service to site
- Big Rig Friendly
- Large Premium sites – 40 ft x 70 ft with 300+ sq ft concrete pad, fire pit and picnic table. Premium sites offer a pull-thru and/or no neighbors
- Large Deluxe sites – 32 ft x 70 ft with 300+ sq ft concrete pad, fire pit and picnic table
- Standard sites – 30 ft x 50 ft
- Back-ins, Pull-in and Pull-thru sites
- 2 Comfort Cabins
- Good lighting
- Beautiful mountain views
- Great Wifi
- Great Verizon and At&t reception
Enjoy Our Community Areas!
- Community building
- Resort Store
- Community patio area
- Community fire pit table
- Outdoor kitchen / meeting area
- 2 Dog Areas
- Bocce Ball
- Corn Hole